Formula Hybrid 2019 updated to version 2.0
Our Formula Hybrid 2019 car has been updated to version 2.0, featuring some fixes and improvements. An e-mail with the download link will be sent to all the customers of the Formula Hybrid 2019 and Formula RSS 2019 Pack 1.
FORMULA HYBRID 2019 V2.0 CHANGELOG 26/04/2019
• Visuals: Improved the collider.kn5 / AI improvements
• Visuals: Added new HR maps to the barge boards EXT_HR_Logos_Extra_3.dds
• Visuals: Added new HR maps to the Style_1 Halo wings EXT_HR_Logos_Extra_4.dds, as requested
• Visuals: Added new Shaders Patch / tyre puncture mesh / LOD_A-LOD_B / Ready for new patch updates
• Visuals: New suspension maps added / Now the top arms are paintable with logos
• Visuals: Improved LOD and shaders slightly within the LOD_B/C
• Visuals: Changed the units on the displays 1/2 from KMH to =SYSTEM / Now users can set the speed within the UI, as requested
• Physics: Lowered the stiffness of the dampers, improving the issue that some users were experiencing with the FFB
• Physics: Increased range of damper settings
• Physics: Fixed an issue with some upshifts while playing with auto-gearing
If you don’t own the car yet, you can buy it here.
Thank you for your support and have a great weekend!