Formula Hybrid 2022 Updated to Version 3
We have issued an update for the Formula Hybrid 2022, including a few new features and improvements. As usual, the update will be roll out via email to all the owners of the car.
RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 – Version 3 – 19 February 2023
• Increased drag in lower wing angles (standard physics) and lower downforce packages (CSP physics).
• New tyre load sensitivity curves. Provides very similar performance overall compared to V2 but with slightly less tire grip in low loads.
• Reformatted the bottom right lap time data on the digital display including a misplaced timer.
• Compliance hook added beneath the intake.
• Resolved the rear wing logo mirroring in secondary LOD for S car.
• R gear colour changes.
• Display font resolution increase.
• Reduced display LED glow.
• CSP materials added.
• CSP R and N gear indicators added.
• CSP data versions now have tyre temperatures (only available with CSP) on the display rather than Pressures.
• Frequency balancing for S car (more bass, better volume control).